Skip to main content

Its November.



Hola Novemberians.

Times is ticking. I am wondering what will happen in this precious november. Its kinda weird. I am getting older. I need to change. To be a better servant of the creator. I am having a high goal since the  people around me has high expectation on me. I am neither hero or wonder women. I am ordinary girl with no collateral trust. I am just a zero minded and I wish that my life is beneficial to others so that when I am gone, I am there to be remembered. Not the gracious moment but the memories. Sweet november, Thank for meeting me again. November 2014. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rain from heaven

Kuantiti air ikut berat badan.

Hai kawan-kawan semua. Berapa liter air sehari anda minum. Segelas, dua gelas, tiga gelas or berbotol-botol. Baguslah kalau banyak minum air masak. Tapi cukupkah air yang korang minum dengan berat badan korang tu.