Skip to main content

Love~



What about love. People always concern about love matter. Are they the lover?
Weirdo, it’s a feeling that plays on my mind. 

I never have the feeling of love. Liar, okay I am. First time I got love, it is in the young age on secondary school. Dealing with love makes me sick. Dating in class, every people have their eyes on me. I am a prefect at the time. Shame, of course I am. It’s ruined my image as leader. 

Am I suckering? Not at all. There are some people who kindly ever love me. But I am hopeless. Don’t want love to influence me. I leave the love behind me. I try running away from it. Never let it for the second time. Don’t want to let others suffer because of me. 

I am nobody who posses with love. Happy thing when my friend got their partner. I always wish for their best in hereafter with their soul mate. They dream to have wedding of the year, grandly at hotel. Go ahead. I will support you whenever you see me there. 

I will always be watching your from a corner because you always in my heart.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rain from heaven

Kuantiti air ikut berat badan.

Hai kawan-kawan semua. Berapa liter air sehari anda minum. Segelas, dua gelas, tiga gelas or berbotol-botol. Baguslah kalau banyak minum air masak. Tapi cukupkah air yang korang minum dengan berat badan korang tu. 
Diketika ini, aku duduk menghadap komputer, ditelingaku tersumbat kemas telefon telinga, sambil menulis aku mendengar radio secara atas talian, semestinya radio yang memainkan lagu orang putih, iaitu terbang fm. hari ini maka tamatlah satu kertas peperiksaan yang membawa empat unit kredit jam, sangat besar kesannya kepada gred keputusan, alhamdulilah kalau diikutkan soalan itu adalah ringkas, kebiasaan nya jawapan kubagi semua cukup, diminta empat aku bagi lima, sahaja bertujuan untuk memenuhi buku jawapan, tidak elok membazir kertas, lagipun nanti kertas tu dibuang juga. .