Skip to main content

Love this song


Perfect by Simple Plan. watch here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_EUKt12af0

Hey dad look at me. Think back and talk to me. Did I grow up according to plan?
And do you think I'm wasting my time doing things I wanna do? But it hurts when you disapprove all along

And now I try hard to make it I just wanna make you proud I'm never gonna be good enough for you. Can't pretend that I'm alright And you can't change me

'Cause we lost it all Nothing lasts forever I'm sorry I can't be perfect Now it's just too late and We can't go back I'm sorry I can't be perfect

I try not to think About the pain I feel inside Did you know you used to be my hero?
All the days you spent with me Now seem so far away And it feels like you don't care anymore

And now I try hard to make it I just wanna make you proud I'm never gonna be good enough for you I can't stand another fight And nothing's alright


'Cause we lost it all Nothing lasts forever I'm sorry I can't be perfect Now it's just too late and We can't go back I'm sorry I can't be perfect

Nothing's gonna change the things that you said Nothing's gonna make this right again (right again) Please don't turn your back
I can't believe it's hard Just to talk to you But you don't understand (you don't understand)

'Cause we lost it all Nothing lasts forever I'm sorry I can't be perfect Now it's just too late and We can't go back I'm sorry I can't be perfect

'Cause we lost it all Nothing lasts forever I'm sorry I can't be perfect Now it's just too late and We can't go back I'm sorry I can't be perfect



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rain from heaven

Kuantiti air ikut berat badan.

Hai kawan-kawan semua. Berapa liter air sehari anda minum. Segelas, dua gelas, tiga gelas or berbotol-botol. Baguslah kalau banyak minum air masak. Tapi cukupkah air yang korang minum dengan berat badan korang tu. 
Diketika ini, aku duduk menghadap komputer, ditelingaku tersumbat kemas telefon telinga, sambil menulis aku mendengar radio secara atas talian, semestinya radio yang memainkan lagu orang putih, iaitu terbang fm. hari ini maka tamatlah satu kertas peperiksaan yang membawa empat unit kredit jam, sangat besar kesannya kepada gred keputusan, alhamdulilah kalau diikutkan soalan itu adalah ringkas, kebiasaan nya jawapan kubagi semua cukup, diminta empat aku bagi lima, sahaja bertujuan untuk memenuhi buku jawapan, tidak elok membazir kertas, lagipun nanti kertas tu dibuang juga. .