Skip to main content

Sometimes people just don't understand...

behind my smile is a hurting heart.  Behind my laugh, I'm falling apart.  Look closely at me and you will see, the girl I am...isn't me.
~ To tell you the truth, I've just been avoiding everything.
~Don't say you know me, when I don't even know myself.
~ I think I'm afraid of being happy because every time I'm happy, something bad always happens.

~ I know God wouldn't give me anything I can't handle, I just wish he didn't trust me so much.
~ A golden heart stopped beating, working hands went to rest.  He broke many hearts to prove to us, he only takes the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rain from heaven

Kuantiti air ikut berat badan.

Hai kawan-kawan semua. Berapa liter air sehari anda minum. Segelas, dua gelas, tiga gelas or berbotol-botol. Baguslah kalau banyak minum air masak. Tapi cukupkah air yang korang minum dengan berat badan korang tu.